Digital Marketing of China Outbound Travel
More and more Chinese love to travel overseas during their holidays and vacations, along with rising levels of income.
According to statistics from China National Tourism Administration, Chinese outbound tourists hit 131 million in 2017, an increase of 7% from 2016. The Chinese overseas travel spending became 1st ranking worldwide, reaching USD 261.1 billion in 2016, an increase of 4.5% year-on-year, according to the International Association of Tour Managers.
There’re some you need to know before your online activities in this fast growing market?
- Where do Chinese prefer to travel?
- How much do Chinese spend in average?
- What’s the ratio of Chinese group and independent visit?
- Where do Chinese start to plan their travel?
- What are social media Chinese love to share their experience?
- What are marketing challenges in China outbound market?
- What is right digital marketing strategy we propose?
- What are those right channels online most marketers are familiar with?
Please fill up the following form for our China Digital Marketing Campaign (Travel Industry) in PDF.