China Public Relations
The online PR helps us establish and maintain public image online no matter you’re high-profile people, commercial businesses and organizations, non-profit associations or programs.
You look like newbie when you’re entering a new market. The awareness of your brand is weak and it’s hard to establish the credit between you and your potentials, which impacts strongly on the buying decision of customers.
When facing good products with unknown brand, most Chinese customers would practice a simple research online by looking for what other people commented about you. Here, the China online public relations make sense.
Value of Digital Public Relations
- increase the awareness of your brand
- establish business credit and business opportunity
- increase searches of brand keywords
How Online Public Relations Works
Online PR helps us exposure to those audiences by using topics of public interest and news items that provide a third-party endorsement and do not direct payment.
It includes mainly 4 aspects in the process,
- Objective of online PR
- Selection of social media that relates to the business
- Copywriting to serve for the interests of target audiences
- Public release, communications and performance tracking
- Tactics can be applied to find out what is appealing to target audiences include the use of attracting messages, surveys, conducting research or even focus groups.
There are 2 tools that can be used in the practice of China PR.
Press releases and media kits as whitepaper, brochures, annual reports interactive social media outlets, such as Sina blogs, China Weibo and Tecent Wechat, which allows the organization to engage in two-way communication, and receive immediate feedback from their various stakeholders and public.