This is the case study of embedded video marketing on China outbound tourism.
1, Introduction of This Video
- Title: Korea travel diary Seoul 2016
- Author: an unknown girl
- Description: vblog of a young Chinese couple about their 6-day travelling in Seoul, Korea, including flight, hotel, city sightseeing, food, hanging around, night life, shopping, etc.
- Video Length: 17 mins 22 seconds
- Video Platform: iQiYi
- Video Poster: Very Interesting with 70 followers
- Posting Date: May 22, 2018
- Video URL: http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rzind5ih.html
2, Case Study on This Video
2.1, Content Structure
- Recording their travel from day 1 to end
- Comments on attractions, hotel and room, restaurant and food, shopping
2.2, Commercial Section
This couple marked names of hotels, restaurants, attractions on the video as recommendation, but apparently, this couple highlighted trickily one digital camera many times as embedded marketing in this video.
2.3, Good Points
- Attractive elements as beautiful girl, delicious food, attractions, lovely pets, etc.
- Soft-embedded advertising for hotels, restaurants, and digital cameras looks pretty natural
- Good skills of video post-production
2.4, Weak Points
- Lack of meaningful thoughts
- Average skill of screen shooting
- Screen shaking often
3, Video Marketing Performance
- Plays: n/a
- Popular grade: 14
- Comments: 1
- Likes: 2
- Bookmarks: n/a
- Forwards: n/a