Online PR helps us exposure to those audiences by using topics of public interest and news items that provide a third-party endorsement and do not direct payment.
It includes mainly 4 aspects in the process,
- Objective of online PR
- Selection of social media that relates to the business
- Copywriting to serve for the interests of target audiences
- Public release, communications and performance tracking
Tactics can be applied to find out what is appealing to target audiences include the use of attracting messages, surveys, conducting research or even focus groups.
There are 2 tools that can be used in the practice of PR.
- press releases and media kits as whitepaper, brochures, annual reports
- interactive social media outlets, such as blogs, Twitter and Facebook, which allow the organization to engage in two-way communication, and receive immediate feedback from their various stakeholders and publics.