According to The Chinese Luxury Consumer White Paper 2012, jointly published by the Industrial Bank and Hurun Report, here are the key points in brief in terms of these rich people’s requirements.
- There’re 2.7M wealthy (average age: 39) with the capital over RMB6M, among which there’re 63,500 (average age: 41) with the capital over RMB100M.
- The top 3 concerns are tourism (60%), health (50%), children education (1/3).
- 85% wealthy people have plan to send their children to study abroad.
- The average expense on gifts goes to RMB150,000 anually. Watch and red wine are in common.
- 35% wealthy love to have their pets.
If your business falls to some catalogs above, this is really good audience to target.